Three of the workshops at the 2017 IEEE WIE ILC are by invitation only. If invited, you will be required to register for the conference. You can find the list of workshops on the agenda page. This allows the sessions to be more focused; thereby, enabling better networking and common connections. Nominate yourself or an individual to receive an invitation for the most appropriate session.
Workshops (BY INVITATION ONLY – Please complete form)
- Thoughtfully Ruthless, Val Wright, President, Val Wright Consulting; Limited to 75. Open to Vice Presidents and Senior Leaders.
- THIS WORKSHOP IS FULL. ADDITIONAL SIGN-UPS ARE NOT AVAILABLE. A Makers World: Getting hands-on with Arduino and Wearables, Natalia Baklitskaya, CAD Infrastructure Engineer, Intel; Limited to 24-28. Open to Everyone.
Workshops (OPEN TO ALL – no action required, simply show up)
- Salary Negotiation, Manasi Kakade, Career Strategist & Communication Coach
- Coaching Skills for Leaders, Jennifer Caleshu, Executive Coach & Director of Marketing Certified, Berkeley Executive Coaching Institute; Suzanne Houlihan, Executive Coach, Berkeley Executive Coaching Institute & Ingrid Gavshon, Executive Coach, Berkeley Executive Coaching Institute
- Disrupting Innovation with Tools from Maker Community, Shubha Govil, Director, Product Management, Cisco (Limited to 50 participants.)
- Conquer your Stress: An interactive and entertaining presentation on proven techniques to reduce stress, Kathy Gruver, Motivational Health Speaker
- Pitch Perfect, Marie Perruchet, Founder & Director, One Perfect Pitch
- Transforming Technical Talks, Melissa Marshall, Technical Presentations Expert and TED Speaker, Melissa Marshall Consulting LLC
- Breaking Through Bias: Communication Techniques for Women To Succeed At Work, Andie Kramer, Partner, McDermott Will & Emery LLP & Alton Harris
- The Body-Mind Connection for Effective Leadership, Rochelle Rice
- IEEE Women in Engineering Around the Globe – Award Winners
- Technical Women’s Leadership Journey – a Breakthrough Leadership Development Program for Female Engineers,
Patty Burke, Strategic Business Partner, Leadership and Innovation Solutions, Center for Creative Leadership &
Kelly Simmons, Senior Faculty, Center for Creative Leadership; Limited to 50. Open to Vice Presidents and Senior Leaders.