Public Transportation (from SFO to San Jose Convention Center)
Driving Directions (from San Francisco)
Take US-101 South, Take CA-87 South (Guadalupe Parkway). Exit Park Avenue. Turn left on Park Avenue. Turn right on Market Street. The hotel is one block ahead, on the corner of Market Street and San Carlos Street.
Parking and Maps
Economy Parking (Almaden/Woz)
$7 parking lot at Almaden/Woz Lot, bordered by W San Carlos, S. Almaden Blvd, Woz Way and the Guadalupe River.
Parking (Convention Center)
Almaden Boulevard Entrance
$1 per 20 min, $20 daily maximum Monday – Sunday, special rates as posted at facility may apply during special event.
Additional Parking (Convention Center)
Market Street Entrance
$1 per 20 min, $20 daily maximum, Monday – Sunday, special rates as posted at facility may apply during special event.
Additional Parking (South Hall)
South Market and Viola streets
$7 daily flat fee; $5 evening flat fee; no overnight parking
Downtown San Jose
San Jose International Airport (SJC) is Silicon Valley’s airport, serving nearly 4 million people. For more information on one of the greenest, most modern business airports for visitors and the first in the nation to be awarded LEED Silver certification please see HERE.
Downtown shares the streets with pedestrians, buses and trolleys, so please be alert to the signs.
- Many streets have pedestrian traffic, so please drive at a safe speed.
- Many streets are one-way
- Turns at intersections traversed by the VTA Light Rail may be restricted
- In many garages, you drive on the left hand side of the ramps instead of the right
- All lots and garages are well marked with entry and exit signs. Pay close attention for the best way to enter and exit a garage.
- Most metered spaces are free Monday to Saturday after 6 pm and all day Sundays & holidays
- Read signs carefully for several residential permit parking areas.