Registration is now open for IEEE Smart Tech Birmingham, UK, 21-22 October, 2016.
Workshop Topics Include:
- LiFi: LED-Based Network Communication
- Industry Applications of Robotics
- Introduction to ARM Architecture Fundamentals
- Multi-Core CPU/GPU System and Software Development
- Professional and Business Development: Confident Networking
- Business Strategy for Consultants and Entrepreneurs
- Software Defined Radio: Implementation, Design and Real-Time Operation
- Evening Reception and Keynote Address by Sir Robin Saxby, former CEO and chairman of ARM Holdings, PLC.
Learn more and register at http://bit.ly/29RLXeP