To participate in the 2022 event, email [email protected] for details.
IEEE WIE ILC consistently has attendees from over 50 countries, with greater than 90% professional attendees with more than 2 years experience. IEEE WIE ILC partner funds support over 80 change-maker, volunteer grants for students, graduate students and young professionals from around the world.
2021 IEEE WIE ILC starts a new era for the conference. With the ongoing pandemic, IEEE WIE ILC will be virtual for a second year in a row. The virtual conference is expected to have more attendees and more global reach than previous years.
Here are several of the benefits of partnership:
- With a focus on mid-to-senior, technology professionals, IEEE WIE ILC brings together STEM leaders from around the world interested in advancing women leaders.
- IEEE WIE ILC provides an incredible opportunity for your organization to develop your technical staff, recruit professionals and support women in engineering and technology.
- Our virtual platform provides a sound foundation to meet our attendees, provide them technology demonstrations, and advertise jobs.
- Unlike a traditional face-to-face conference, attendees and partners can talk confidentially, enhancing recruiting opportunities.
- Exhibiting organizations have the ability to showcase their leading-edge technology, including technology demonstrations during breaks.
- Prominent industry leader presentations will inspire IEEE WIE ILC attendees, who will have the opportunity to create communities that fuel innovation, facilitate knowledge sharing and provide support.
Sign up today for one of the many opportunities or contact us to discuss a package customized to your company’s needs!