To participate in the 2022 event, email [email protected] for details.
IEEE WIE ILC consistently has attendees from nearly 50 countries, with greater than 90% professional attendees with more than 2 years experience. IEEE WIE ILC partner funds support over 80 change-maker, volunteer grants for students, graduate students and young professionals from around the world.
2022 IEEE WIE ILC continues the evolution of the conference. With the ongoing pandemic, IEEE WIE ILC plans to be hybrid with both virtual and in-person attendance options. The in-person conference will be held 6-7 June 2022, at the San Diego Convention Center in San Diego, CA, USA. While we are excited to see our attendees in-person again, we understand that many people still feel virtual conferences are safer.
Here are several of the benefits of partnership:
- With a focus on mid-to-senior technology professionals, IEEE WIE ILC brings together STEM leaders from around the world interested in advancing women leaders.
- IEEE WIE ILC provides an incredible opportunity for your organization to develop your technical staff, recruit professionals and support women in engineering and technology.
- Our hybrid format provides two different interactive formats to meet our attendees, provide them technology demonstrations, and advertise jobs.
- For the virtual attendees, partners can talk confidentially to attendees, enhancing recruiting opportunities.
- For the in-person conference, we will specifically be focusing on driving attendees into the Exhibits Hall for breaks and events to encourage attendees to visit the booths.
- Exhibiting organizations have the ability to showcase their leading-edge technology, including technology demonstrations during breaks.
- Prominent industry leader presentations will inspire IEEE WIE ILC attendees, who will have the opportunity to create communities that fuel innovation, facilitate knowledge sharing and provide support.
Sign up today for one of the many opportunities or contact us to discuss a package customized to your company’s needs!